The statement overcoat is a necessity for the entire winter season. Coats and jackets are the most-bought winter garments in any year.
These overcoats don’t necessarily have to be extremely warm. After all, you’d be wearing them on your sweaters or other warm clothing anyway.
But they add a particular volume to your whole look, and work perfectly for any venue and purpose.
- The best way to make the best use of your statement overcoats is to pair them with your denim.
- You can wear your statement coats with a beautiful dress.
- Pairing these coats with great footwear, like pumps and style sheets, offers the best results.
- For a classy look, you can pair them with dangling earrings or with a classy pair of diamond earrings and a luxury bag, preferably cross-body or sling.
With winter clothing and clothing items, the bigger the better is the best style to go with. Blanket scarves take your wintery outfit to the next level.
Big enough to hug you and short enough to not cover the entire length of your body, these scarves are the perfect companion to beat the chilly winter winds.
What’s more is that these scarves look perfect with pretty much anything.
- Your outfit with blanket scarves will not be complete without a fitting luxury handbag.
- Pair your outfit with a cool pair of eyeglasses. Simple sunglasses would work great as well.
Woolen Jumper Dress
The woolen jumper dress is more than a trend, it is comfort. These dresses come in a variety of types and lengths, which makes your choosing pool large and versatile.
With no particular occasion to wear, these dresses are what comfort looks like. These give you comfort and help you stay warm during the chilly winter. Jumper dresses are always good when you are looking to stay comfortable and stylish without putting much effort.
- A jumper dress looks perfect when paired with knee-high boots.
- Big hair clips or scrunches can be a great accessory for these dresses.
- Don a simple solitaire ring to add some sparkle to your look. Go with simple round or square shapes.
The Cashmere Sweater
An authentic Cashmere sweater is a mandatory inclusion for every wardrobe for its warmth and versatility. A cashmere sweater not only keeps the cold away from you but also helps you mix and match a variety of outfits.
Cashmere sweaters work with any style, any outfit, and make you look perfect without even trying!
- You can pair a cashmere sweater with a pair of distressed jeans.
- You could wear these with a coat or overcoat.
- Simple solitaires would add to the style of the outfits.
A Warm Pullover
Stylish winter items need not necessarily be super stylish. A pullover, solid or designed, makes a statement on its own. These are so simple, that the demand for these would never die out. So you better grab one for yourself before the stores run out of them this season.
These pullovers are a great fit for a lazy day at home or a lazy Sunday afternoon outing as well,
- These pullovers can be paired with a pair of comfortable PJs or denim.
- With solid pullovers, distressed denim looks the best.
- Will help you show off your boots collections.
About the author;
This article was written by guest author Amanda Demeku.
The post The Statement Overcoats to add volume to your whole look first appeared on Just Trendy Girls.