Truth be told, sales are my time to shine. I screenshot way too many trends and statement pieces on Instagram to be able to indulge in all of them (because, oops, I already spent my budget on iced lattes and Postmates). Therefore, I wait all year to buy athleticwear, fall jackets, winter accessories, quality basics, and of-the-moment trends until the moment that’s finally upon us: the Nordstrom Sale. The prices (and items) are so good, my closet is about 90 percent Nordstrom Sale steals (and the other 10 percent is probably gifts from my mom).
This year, it’s broken down based on Nordstrom Card status (what you spend in a year). The opening dates are as follows:
August 4: Icon access (cardholders that spend $15,000+ per year)
August 7: Ambassador access (cardholders that spend $5,000+ per year)
August 10: Influencer access (cardholders that spend $2,000+ per year)
August 13: Insider access (all Nordstrom cardholders)
August 19: Public access
The sale will run through Sunday, August 30th.
Sure, hunting for deals is fun, but you know what’s even more fun? Scoring discounts that someone else already scoured for you (I’m all about big reward for less effort). So here’s our early Christmas present/late Christmas-in-August present for you, our faithful readers. Shop all the best items at the Nordstrom Sale below, and prepare for that post-shopping high after you get everything you want for a fraction of the price.