Like every year, Forbes has released the list of the highest-paid actress in Hollywood, and Modern Family star Sofia Vergara has been named as the highest-paid actress with earnings of $43 million. Hollywood star Angelina Jolie comes in at second place with $35 million earnings followed by Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot who raked in $31 million.
Here’s the full list of top-ten highest actresses:
1. Sofia Vergara: $43 million
2. Angelina Jolie: $35.5 million
3. Gal Gadot: $31.5 million
4. Melissa McCarthy: $25 million
5. Meryl Streep: $24 million
6. Emily Blunt: $22.5 million
7. Nicole Kidman: $22 million
8. Ellen Pompeo: $19 million
9. Elisabeth Moss: $16 million
10. Viola Davis: $15.5 million
The new rankings show that Television actresses have been at the top of their game with shows like Modern Family, Greys Anatomy, Handmaid’s Tale, Big Little Lies, How To Get Away With Murder.